Here in this article, we are going to add games to the Discord library Discord is one of the most popular (if not the most popular) gaming messaging programs. It comes with a plethora of handy features and options for gamers, and it’s designed to run in the background with any game as effortlessly as possible.
Why don’ we talk about how to add games to Discord and modify your status while Discord focuses on their transition? Discord allows you to establish custom status, in case you didn’t know.
These statuses are visible to your friends and other members of your communities. Despite the fact that our article’s title indicates how to add games to Discord. We won’t just talk about games on Discord we’ll also talk about how to set custom status and much more.
Add Games to Discord library
If a game is supported by Discord and you install it on your device, it will be added to the Discord library. Then, anytime you run that game, your Discord status will go live, and it will display a status indicating that you are playing that game.
In the status, you’ll be able to see how much time you spent playing the game. For example, if you’ve been playing FIFA 18 for an hour, it’ll say “Playing FIFA 18 for an hour”
How to Use Discord To Play Games?
How many times have you seen players on Discord with a status that corresponds to the game they’re playing? This is something you can do as well, and it’s entirely free. You can add a lot of games to your library and then play them whenever you want. Your buddies will be notified via Discord that you are playing a specific game.
In addition, Discord will show you how long you’ve spent playing this game. This indicator is quite useful, and we’ll go over the advantages of discord status later in the tutorial. Let’s look at how to add games to the Discord library.
- Open Discord and go to User Settings in the lower-left corner.
- Enable “Display presently running game as a status message’ on the Game Activity Tab.
- The majority of games you might be playing on Origins or Steam are usually immediately added. The games aren’t always added by default, so you’ll have to manually add them. Select “Add It” from the drop-down menu and type the game that isn’t in the list.
- Once you’ve added a game, you can begin playing it. You’ll be able to see on Discord that you’re playing that specific game.
- Everyone who can see your profile will be able to see your game status.
Read more: How To Save A Car In GTA 5?