I am glad about a new post that will help you to play multiple accounts on one computer like Minecraft that pretty well for my friends whoever requested me to write on. Let’s get begin!
Multiple Accounts on One Computer
By default, you are limited to one Microsoft account per computer user account. This can make it difficult to switch between accounts. You can change this, although it will require a bit more advanced setup. For the sake of clarity, the following two terms are used:
This is the account you use to sign in to the Microsoft Store and Minecraft.
Computer user account
This is the computer account that you log in with when you start your computer.
To use multiple Microsoft accounts on one computer, you can create a different computer user account for each Minecraft purchase you have.
Note: A different Microsoft account login is used for each Minecraft purchase.
- In Windows, click the Start button, click Settings (gear), go to Accounts, and then click Other Users.
- Click Add someone else to this PC and fill in your information. You can choose to create a user with a Microsoft account or create a local user without an account.
- Don’t use an exclamation point or Minecraft won’t run.
- Sign in to the other Microsoft account associated with the Minecraft profile that you want to use for this computer user account.
- Download Minecraft from the Microsoft Store.
Split Screen Multi-Player On PC Impossible
One of the best things about the console versions of Minecraft is that you can play split-screen multiplayer and invite a friend for your blocky adventure.
While the PC version does not have a built-in split-screen, it is possible to play in split-screen multiplayer.
Minecraft ALT account
If you want to play 2 Minecraft on one PC you have to get Alt Account for it and need t download Minecraft launcher
About ALT account
First of all, I want to say that this is not a free #Minecraft ALT account. This is because free Minecraft accounts generally never control you. These accounts are owned by an entity that basically “rents” them to you, or they are stolen by other people who don’t even know you are using your account.
With that, you never know who is waiting to grab your “free” Minecraft account. Therefore, these free services should never be trusted. You are not actually the owner of the account.
Effects Of Using Free ALT account
Additionally, using a free ALT on a server can result in servers blocking it. Most servers don’t allow free public ALTs, so they will block them if they find one. This will also lock your main account as it bypasses blocked ALTs, and the server will have no way of knowing if it is just another free account.
Buying a Minecraft ALT account
You are buying a Minecraft account directly from Minecraft.net. In the description above, see our detailed video on how to buy Minecraft exactly. Guides you through every step of getting Minecraft Java Edition. Once you have purchased an account this way, we can show you how to add it to your Minecraft launcher as an ALT.
This is a very simple process.
- First, make sure you are logged into your main account in the Minecraft launcher.
- Then click on your username in the upper right corner. This will open a drop-down menu with a “View Accounts” button at the bottom.
- Click on that button and you will be taken to a page with the “+ Add Account” button at the top.
- Click on it and a login box will appear. Enter your ALT login details here and click on `Login`.
- Your ALT will now be added to the launcher.
- Go back to the `Minecraft: Java Edition` tab on the right.
- Then click the “Play” button at the bottom center of your screen. This will open Minecraft in your ALT account.
- Now open the Minecraft launcher again.
- Click on your username in the upper right corner, then click on your main account.
- Click the Play button at the bottom of the Minecraft launcher and now Minecraft will open in your main account.
- At this point, you should have two Minecraft windows. NOW join any server with your ALTs and voila!
Read More: How To Get Texture Packs for Minecraft’s PC?