In this article, we will learn about epic gamers launcher after reading you will know how to uninstall epic games launcher
Epic Games Launcher:
Epic Games Launcher is a digital video game and software distribution platform developed by Epic Games. In addition to exclusive titles created by Epic Games, the launcher also includes downloads for the Unreal Engine game creation platform and games licensed from third-party developers.
If you have one PC you want to play with your family then you must read this post Play 2 Minecraft On One Computer after reading you will be able to play with many people using one pc.
Uninstall Epic Games Launcher in Windows
If you want to completely erase Epic Games Launcher from your Windows 10 PC, it will only take a few minutes and is a relatively simple process. Remove the service from your PC.
- Click on the start menu.
- Move the mouse pointer over the control panel.
- Click Programs and Features.
- Right-click on Epic Games Launcher.
- Click Uninstall.
- Click Yes.
- The application is now uninstalled.
Uninstall Epic Games Launcher on Mac
If you are a Mac user and want to remove Epic Games Launcher, the process is slightly different from Windows but just as simple. Remove Epic Games Launcher from Mac.
- Click Finder on the Dock.
- Click Applications.
- Scroll down and find Epic Games Launcher.
- Right-click and select Move to Trash (our screenshot shows Trash, as macOS calls Trash “Trash” in other countries). You can also drag the icon to the trash if you prefer.
- The application is now removed from your application list and its icon on the Launchpad has disappeared.
- To remove it completely, empty the Trash. See the lifewire opinion about this post.
Reason For Uninstallation:
There are several reasons why you might want to uninstall Epic Games Launcher, even to keep your system running smoothly. Here’s a quick rundown on why you might want to remove Epic Games Launcher.
- Because you don’t use it anymore.
When you are no longer using the Epic Games Launcher, it makes sense to clean up your system by deleting it so that your list of programs or apps is no longer cluttered. Just remember: this will not delete your Epic Games account. You have to do this separately.
- To make room.
If you have limited hard drive space, removing the apps you don't use is a smart move. Since Epic Games Launcher also includes all installed games from the service, it can free up a lot of space.
- To repair or reinstall the Epic Games Launcher.
Sometimes the only way to get the Epic Games Launcher working again after errors is to reinstall it. The repair feature may be worth using in Windows 10, but sometimes a full installation of the service is the best solution.